Monday, November 26, 2007

Gillian Has Gone Red!

This week in X-Files news: Gillian Anderson has dyed her hair red!!!!

Here's snap shot of her from just a few days ago:


My god... its little moments like these that make you realize this thing is really going to happen. The second I saw these pictures, I got those totally exciting butterflies zooming around my stomach. It's happening!! Gillian is one step closer to transforming back into Dana Scully. These are just such insanely exciting times to be an X-Phile.

Gillian went blond almost immediately after The X-Files went off the air. Admittedly, she looked insanely beautiful as a blond. I mean:


Hello!

But, of course, Scully MUST be red! It will be interesting to see if she cuts it shorter in the next two weeks before shooting begins, or if we are going to have a Season Nine-ish long haired Scully.
.
Thanks to X-Files Ultimate for the link, and the Gillian Anderson Gallery for posting the pics.

No comments: